We are constantly looking for ways to enhance your user experience and have therefore recently implemented a number of new and important improvements which we believe will help to make your rental experience with us even more enjoyable.
- Reduced rental rates across the whole of the product range.
- Implementation of a 4 day rental period.
- Flexible round trip shipping using UPS 2nd Day Air, 2nd Day Air AM, Next Day Air AM, and 1 Day, 2 Day and 3 Day Ground Service (where applicable)
- Dynamic intelligent reservation system that ensures any item forward ordered arrives on the requested date.
- Completely redisgned easy to use check out procedure with a much improved calendar system
- Purchase slightly used equipment from our "Items for Sale" section
- Browse for the item you want from the categories on the left section of the page
- Choose the item from the displayed selection and click on the photo image to access the information page.
- Decide on the rental period and the optional damage waiver and then add to your shopping cart.
- Repeat for any other items you might want.
- Click “checkout” to register your account details by filling in your shipping & billing information
- Click “Continue Checkout” to enter the payment and shipping options section.
- Click “Continue Checkout” to view your order. Any problems will be highlighted in red.
- Click “Confirm your Order” to submit and receive immediate email confirmation
Returning the Rental
Everything you need for return shipment is in the package we sent you including shipping materials, a pre-paid return label, and a checklist to help you remember to return all accessories. Repack the equipment in the original packaging, place the new shipping label directly over the old one and deliver it to the nearest UPS location.
The package cannot be dropped off in a drop box due to liability reasons. Also, if you do not have a UPS receipt, then you are responsible for loss of the item(s) if the package is not received back
When we receive the items back you will receive an automatic email from UPS Quantum View informing you that the package has arrived.
Our goal is to become the largest online camera and lens rental store in the US, and that is why we try so much harder to win your business by ensuring that your rental experience with us goes as smooth as possible. Look at what we can offer:
Every time an order is placed with us you can rest assured that we will be putting our maximum efforts in ensuring that you receive a great rental experience. We will work with you on any reasonable request and should you require any special arrangements, then, just ask us.
Flexibility, reliability, pristine equipment, low prices and a range of shipping options all add up to The LensPal experience.
If you need to reserve a lens for a special trip or an important shoot, we will save one just for you. Just place your order online, specify the shipping date in the notes section and sit back and let our dynamic intelligent reservation system take over. This ensures that any item forward ordered by you arrives on the requested date by calculating the shipping days and alerting us as to when the order has to leave our office.
We maintain a policy of replacing and buying new equipment on a regular basis and we check, test and clean every lens, camera and piece of equipment before we send it out to you so you don’t have to worry about it not working when it arrives.
Custom Rental Periods
Going on a long vacation or an extended shoot in some far off place, we can accommodate your special needs by providing a custom rental period. All you have to do is Email or call us
If you are located in the Orlando area then you can choose to pickup at either our Winter Garden or Central Orlando locations . You have to place your order online (making sure to select one of the local pickup options). Please contact us for details.
We ship exclusively with UPS and offer flexible shipping using UPS 2nd Day Air, 2nd Day Air AM, Next Day Air AM, and 1 Day, 2 Day and 3 Day Ground Service (where applicable). You pick the shipping date and the service.
Orders placed after 5:00pm Eastern time (which is the cut off time for UPS collection) will generate a warning alert requesting a different delivery date.