Profoto Acute 2R - 1200 Power Supply (90-260V)
2 x Profoto Acute 2-D4 Flash Head
- Maximum Watt/Seconds 1200W/s
- Guide Number f/45 @ 2.0 m (ISO 100) with standard zoom reflector
- Recycle Time 1.5 sec @ maximum power
- .09 sec @ minimum power
- Flash Duration 1/560 sec. @ maximum power
- 1/3200 sec. @ minimum power
- Flash Variability 6 f/Stops from 1200 to 37.5W/s
- Voltage Stabilization Yes, +/- 1%
- Distribution Asymmetrical or Symmetrical
- Head Outlets 3
- Flash Ready Indicator Ready Light, Switchable Audible Beep
- Operating Voltage 90-130V and switchable to 180-260V, 45-65Hz
- Change modeling light in head for appropriate voltage
- Sync Voltage 20V, less than 0.3 mA
- Built-in Slave Cell Yes
- Circuit Protection Thermostat slows recharging.
- Resets automatically
- Fan Cooled Yes
- Auto Dump Yes
- Dimensions 8.7 x 7.5 x 5" (22 x 19 x 13 cm)
- Weight 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Maximum Watt/Seconds 3000 - 4800
- User Replaceable Flashtube Yes
- Changeable Reflector Yes, accepts all Profoto light shaping tools
- Circuit Protection Thermostatic overload protection if the ventilation is obstructed
- Cable Length 16.4' (5m)
- Modeling Light Wattage 250W 110V (701221) included
- 250W, 240V (701226) available
- Modeling Light On/Off Switch Yes
- Protective Glass Dome Yes- UV Frosted as supplied, others available
- Fan Cooled Yes
- Dimensions 3.9 x 9.8" (10 x 25cm)
- Weight 5.1 lbs (2.3kg)
The Profoto Acute System offers action-stopping short flash duration and fast recycling times for any type of application. Heavy-duty design, dual voltage capability, consistency of light output and color temperature, and compatibility with Profoto's full line of modular light shaping tools, make Profoto the first choice of professional photographers around the world.
The Acute 2R 1200W/s power pack is identical to the Profoto Acute 2 1200, with the addition of a built-in PocketWizard Brand Digital Radio Slave, to provide freedom from sync cords.
The modular flash head design features a circular, heavy duty, quartz flash tube and UV coated protection dome that surrounds both the flash tube and the 250W modeling light. It provides even, consistent illumination. The modeling lights for the flash heads are readily available in a variety of voltages for use all over the world. There are optional domes that are more heavily coated, for a warming effect of the light output.
The Acute 2R 3 1200W/s Head Pro Value Pack includes zoom reflectors, which slide along the flash head, altering the beam spread of the light output. Included for protection of the equipment, is a Tenba brand travel case, which can stand the rigors of airline shipping.