- Total Coverage Top
- Storm Tight Zipper for security in heavy weather.
- Quick- Release Buckle for convenient access under most conditions.
- Velcro Closure for super-fast access. Torsion Bar Stabilizer Strut in top.
- Dual USA-Patented Lens-Bridge Adjusts to fit all cameras with or without motor drives.
- Foam Padded Pockets.
- Tripod Straps
- ABS Platform in bottom.
- ZipDrop Front Pocket. Features organizer pocket for accessories. Optional photographer's tool kit. (Not included).
- EasyGrip Handle
- Elastic Accessory/light loops inside top.
- Pop-Off Film Pocket can be removed to protect film from airport X-ray security systems.
- Zippered Back Pocket.
- Smooth Non-Abrasive Back
21 W x 11 D x 9 1/4 H, 53 x 28 x 23 cm
14 1/2 W x 6 1/2 D x 8 1/2 H, 37 x 17 x 22 cm
5 lbs. 5 oz.(2410 g)
2 SLRs and several lenses, flash and accessories
For the mobile photographer with digital or film SLRs and several lenses, the 612 is the ideal carrying solution. With the Lens-Bridge Divider System, it is large enough to accommodate even the tallest digital and film SLRs with lenses attached ready for action. Yet, it can be carried all day and fits beneath the seat of most airlines. New Slide Pockets have the Memory & Battery Management System (patent pending) for quick access to memory cards, batteries and accessories.
When using the EasyGrip carrying handle, a torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top distributes the weight for carrying ease. On the front there are two ZipDrop pockets, each with an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket. One can hold the optional ToolPak and the other has a paraphernalia pocket. Inside the top is a removable Pop-Off film pocket which holds film and accessories in easy view. With the EasyGrip carrying handle and Piggy-Back Pocket, the Pro System 12 the choice of photographers who require a lot of equipment to handle their day-to-day shooting requirements.