The BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera is a Super 16 digital film camera that produces true digital film images with feature film style 13 stops of dynamic range.
Precision engineered with state of the art technology, this camera takes all the high quality features of a professional digital cinema camera and packs them into an incredibly small size. The premium quality design features a solid magnesium alloy chassis, an MFT mount for interchangeable optics, Super 16 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and high quality ProRes 422 (HQ) and lossless CinemaDNG RAW file formats! Every aspect of the image path has been totally optimized for quality.1080HD resolution ProRes 422 (HQ) files are recorded direct to fast SD cards
Regular video cameras shoot limited dynamic range, which is why their pictures look like video. Digital cinema cameras have a much wider dynamic range and is the reason why high end television commercials and feature films look so beautiful. The BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera delivers a true film look because it captures a super wide dynamic range of 13 stops, so your images look truly cinematic.
SDHC / XC memory cards can now be formatted in either HFS+ or exFAT directly from the camera.
- Full HD 1920x1080 CinemaDNG RAW (bullets)
- Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) (QuickTime MOV)
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Records to SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards
- 3.5" LCD Display with 800x480 Resolution
- HDMI, LANC, 3.5mm Audio Input and Output
- Nikon EN-EL20 Compatible Rechargeable Battery
- Shoot at 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p
- Dimensions: 5.04 x 1.49 x 2.6 (128 x 38 x 66 mm)
- Weight: 12.52 oz
No Video Available for this product.