The EOS C100 Digital Video Camera is the latest addition to the Cinema EOS family, bringing together the renowned technology of Canon CMOS sensors, DIGIC DV III Image Processor, and EF lens compatibility in a smaller, lighter body. Modular and compatible with a host of Canon and third-party accessories, the EOS C100 brings true cinema quality to independent event videographers and video production organizations.
The camera sports the Super 35mm Canon CMOS Sensor and Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor that can be found on the C300 and records at 24Mbps using an AVCHD codec for easy integration in existing production workflows. Operability and customization make the EOS C100 an ideal camera for one-person operation while providing expanded professional capabilities such as HDMI output with embedded Time Code, support for external recorders, remote operation, and complete manual control over both video and audio recording.
NOTE: A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE OR A DEPOSIT OF $5,000 IS REQUIRED TO RENT THIS ITEM.
Rental Package Includes: Handle unit, BP-955 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (5200mAh), CA-930 Compact Power Adapter, Thumb rest, Tripod base, AC Cable, DC Cable (for CA-930), Shoulder Strap SS-1200, Data Import Utility Ver. 1.0 and Data Transfer Application.
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- AVCHD Codec
- Push Auto Iris/One-Shot AF
- Three Built-In ND Filters
- Canon Log Gamma
- Canon Wide Dynamic Range (DR) Gamma
- Fully compatible with all Canon EF, EF-S and EF Cinema Lenses
- Dual SD Card Slots
- 29 Custom Picture Settings
- Waveform Monitor/Edge Monitor Focus Assist
- HDMI Output with Time Code
- Built-In Microphone
- Twin XLR Connectors in Handle
- Compatibility with Third-Party Accessories
- One-Shot AF: This function helps you to obtain precise focusing. Before recording starts, the camcorder focuses on a subject at the center of the screen when the ONE-SHOT AF button is pressed. The focusing status can be confirmed by the color of the frame.
- Push Auto Iris: This function provides assistance in determining the exposure. It automatically adjusts the aperture in accordance with the brightness during recording. PUSH AUTO IRIS function is activated only while PUSH AUTO IRIS button is being pressed for manual aperture adjustment.
- Wide Dynamic Range Gamma: The main feature of Wide DR Gamma is that it retains continuity of an image, unlike the knee function that compresses the signals in high brightness areas using linear gamma. Wide DR Gamma does not require post-production processing. Recorded data can be used as is. It also enables creative color grading opportunities.
No Video Available for this product.