The EOS C100 Digital Video Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF is an updated version of Canon's compact Cinema EOS camera designed for event videographers, documentarians, and independent filmmakers. This updated version provides a new continuous autofocus function for all Canon autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology and provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews.
The camera uses the same Super 35mm Canon CMOS sensor and DIGIC DV III image processor as its big brother, the C300. With an EF lens mount, the camera is compatible with the full range of Canon EF, EF-S, and EF Cinema lenses and uses the AVCHD codec to record 1080p video up to 24 Mbps. It supports dual SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards which, thanks to the efficient AVCHD codec, allows you to record nearly three hours of HD video on a single 32GB card. You can also record clean, uncompressed 4:2:2 video with embedded timecode via the HDMI output.
Rental Package Includes: Handle unit, BP-955 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (5200mAh), CA-930 Compact Power Adapter, Thumb rest, Tripod base, AC Cable, DC Cable (for CA-930), Shoulder Strap SS-1200, Data Import Utility Ver. 1.0 and Data Transfer Application.
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- AVCHD Codec
- Push Auto Iris/One-Shot AF
- Three Built-In ND Filters
- Canon Log Gamma
- Canon Wide Dynamic Range (DR) Gamma
- Fully compatible with all Canon EF, EF-S and EF Cinema Lenses
- Dual SD Card Slots
- 29 Custom Picture Settings
- Waveform Monitor/Edge Monitor Focus Assist
- HDMI Output with Time Code
- Built-In Microphone
- Twin XLR Connectors in Handle
- Compatibility with Third-Party Accessories
- One-Shot AF: This function helps you to obtain precise focusing. Before recording starts, the camcorder focuses on a subject at the center of the screen when the ONE-SHOT AF button is pressed. The focusing status can be confirmed by the color of the frame.
- Push Auto Iris: This function provides assistance in determining the exposure. It automatically adjusts the aperture in accordance with the brightness during recording. PUSH AUTO IRIS function is activated only while PUSH AUTO IRIS button is being pressed for manual aperture adjustment.
- Wide Dynamic Range Gamma: The main feature of Wide DR Gamma is that it retains continuity of an image, unlike the knee function that compresses the signals in high brightness areas using linear gamma. Wide DR Gamma does not require post-production processing. Recorded data can be used as is. It also enables creative color grading opportunities.
No Video Available for this product.