The Profoto BatPac Portable Power Source (Multi-Voltage) is a location photographer's friend. It is a compact, lightweight high capacity battery for powering D1 and Acute2 flashes. At approximately 10 x 10 x 14" and weighs under 25 lbs, this power pack will give you between 600 and 10,000 flashes with a D1 500Ws strobe, with recycling times from 0.3 to 1.6s, using a durable, rugged Pb battery (12V/17Ah). It can also run a 100W halogen lamp for up to 45 minutes.
The multi-voltage unit can operate using either of the two available power outlets: 120V or 230V. It also comes supplied with a multi-voltage charger, adapters, a transport bag with a handle, harness and a shoulder strap.
Rental Package Includes: Multi-Voltage Charger With Plug Adapters, Power Cable, Transport Bag With Handle, Harness and Shoulder Strap.
- Voltage: Multi-voltage, 120V or 230V power outlets available
- Maximum Output: 600 W, power limited output
- Battery Type: Sealed lead acid battery 12V, 17Ah
- Recharging Time: 8 hours with the Profoto Battery Charger 2A (from empty battery)
- Maximum Input Current: 60A
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC ±3%, 60Hz or 230 VAC ±3%, 50 Hz depending on model
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Input Voltage Range: 10.5 - 16.5 V
- Fuses: ATO Fuse Fast-Acting Type (2x30A)
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Watts: Up to 600W
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 10.2 x 14.56" (25 x 26 x 37 cm) including bag
- Weight: 25.35 lbs (11.5 kg) including battery and bag