You are here:
Profoto Air Remote TTL-C (for Canon Cameras)
The Profoto Air Remote TTL-C is a radio transmitter designed for the Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Battery-Powered Monolight. It allows a photographer to place the B1 500 monolight anywhere without regard to cable length. When triggered via TTL, it offers a range of up to 330 ft. Normal manual triggering will extend that range to 1,000 ft.
The device is triggered by the hotshoe connection on a Canon camera. There’s a digital readout of your light setup, with a variety of physical buttons for making adjustments. It’s powered by 2x AAA batteries (not included).
Rental Package Includes: Profoto Air Remote TTL-C only
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 8
- Groups: 3: A, B, C
- Sync Speeds as Short as 1/8,000 Sec
- Range: Up to 1,000' (300 m) for normal triggering. Up to 330' (100 m) for TTL
- Connection: Foot for Canon hot shoe, Mini-USB for firmware updates
- Power: 2x AAA batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 30 hours
- Indicators and Controls: LCD screen display, Group, channel, sync, TTL/Manual, power levels, remaining remote battery power, Buttons, Unit On/Off, channel selection, + power, - power, modeling light, TTL/Manual mode, head selection, first or rear curtain sync, A group, B group, C group, test.
- Dimensions: 3.0” x 2.3”
- Weight: 3.2oz
No Video Available for this product.