- Camera capacity: Up to 10 lbs. (4.5kg)
- Folded length: 48 inches. (122cm)
- Extended length: 8 ft. (2.4m)
- Distance from tripod to camera: 5.5 ft (1.7m)
- Total vertical movement: 10.5 ft. (3.2m)
- Counter Weight Required: 7.5 lbs + (1.8 X payload weight) (3.4kg)
- Unit weight: 15lbs. (6.8kg)
The Kessler KC-Lite 8.0 has been designed for the filmmaker shooting on a tight budget, using a lighter digital video or DSLR camera under 10 pounds We feel that the KC-Lite is the highest quality camera crane / jib on the market.
Based off the design of our standard dual-rail KC series of camera cranes, the KC-Lite is a 100% tool-less, single rail crane that is light-weight and portable, yet has the heft where it counts like the 3/8" thick ultra rigid mounting plate. No flimsy sheet metal here! Unlike other cranes in this price range the KC-Lite mounts to your fluid head in a way that utilizes the fluid drag of the head's pan and tilt giving the best control and fluid like movements in all 3 modes of crane operation (manual tilt, fixed-angle mode, & automatic mode).