You are here:
Nikon D7000 16.2 Megapixel DX-Format
The D7000 is a new mid-class DX-format camera with a compact body loaded with a number of advanced functions.
As the D-SLR market expands, D-SLR users are becoming more diverse to include those who demand the ability to capture images with greater definition and imagequality, those looking for more advanced shooting functions, and those looking for the ability to record movies with the rich power of expression that is only possible with SLR cameras.
The D7000 is a high-quality mid-class D-SLR that responds to user demands with a variety of the latest camera technologies and functions for high-quality, high-definition shooting, all in a durable, high-performance, yet compact body. Among its features are a new DX-format CMOS image sensor, Nikon's latest image-processing engine, EXPEED 2, a new 2,016-pixel metering sensor, a new AF system that utilizes 39 focus points, and the D-Movie function that enables recording of full HD movies
Rental Package Includes: Camera, Body Cap, Strap, Battery & Charger only
Note: Lenses and CF or SD memory cards are not included in the package and due to copyright reasons neither is Nikon software. You will require some type of editing software such as Photoshop in order to download and view your images.
- 16.2 megapixel DX format CMOS sensor
- Up to 6 frames per second continuous shooting mode
- Nikon EXSPEED Image processor
- 1080p HD Video recording
- 100-6400 (expandable to 25600) ISO range
- 3 Inch, 921,000-dot Super-Density LCD Monitor
- Customizable 39 point AF System
- Built-In i-TTL Flash + Speedlight Compatibility
- Twin SD Card Slots fits SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards
- Ground-breaking 2,016-pixel RGB (3D Color Matrix) sensor
- Weight: 1.52 lbs
No Video Available for this product.