You are here:
Manfrotto 303Plus Precision QTVR Panoramic Head
The 303PLUS advanced panoramic photography head is built around the 300N pan rotation unit, with sliding plates for nodal point positioning and an elbow bracket to allow the camera to be mounted in either portrait or landscape orientation.
It incorporates precise geared movements of the two sliding plates used to locate the camera over the panoramic axis of rotation, adding greater accuracy to nodal point positioning. The micro-positioning plates provide extremely precise fingertip adjustment via a gear drive system; a release button disengages the gear drive to facilitate rapid movement of the plates when required.
Rental Package Includes: Panoramic Head only
- Suitable for Mono Row Panoramas or Object Panoramas
- Double Micro positioning sliding plates with 180mm (7.1 in) long, with 120mm (4.7 in ) of adjustment for precise nodal point positioning.
- Convenient quick release elbow bracket with 1/4 - 20"and 3/8" male screw for camera attachment.
- 3/8" female tripod fitting.
- Dual graduated scale on upper part of 300N rotation unit to set the angle of rotation to any of the following: 90°, 60°, 45°, 36°, 30°, 24°, 20°, 15°, 10°, 5° (respectively equivalent to 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, 24, 36 or 72 photos to achieve a full 360° rotation).
- Graduated scale from 0° to 360° on lower part of 300N rotation unit.
- By removing vertical brackets, the 303Plus can also be used as an object turntable
No Video Available for this product.