You are here:
Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight
A sophisticated flash unit / Special functions with NIKON D2H, D1 and D100 Digital Cameras / Supports up to 3 slave units TTL and Non-TTL Auto Flash (A) with film cameras Intelligent i-TTL system supports Advanced Wireless Lighting, including 3 remote i-TTL Speedlight groups controlled through the master SB-800 D2H and SB-800 wireless lighting system makes operation as simple as an on-camera Speedlight Auto FP High Speed Sync Mode delivers fill flash in bright light as needed FV Lock (Flash Value Lock) allows photographer to change the composition or zoom for the shot, while maintaining desired lighting of the subject Wide-area AF Illuminator covers D2H's 11 AF sensors Compatible with every AF Nikkor lens Power Source.
Rental Package Includes: Flash unit diffusser sets & case.
- Electronic construction: Automatic insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
- Flash exposure control: i-TTL balanced fill-flash with Nikon D2H; D-TTL balanced fill-flash with Nikon D1 series or D100; TTL auto flash with many film SLRs, including the Nikon F5, F100, N80, N75, N65 and FM3A; auto aperture flash (AA); non-TTL auto flash (A) with Nikon 35mm SLRs; manual flash (M)
- Guide number: 38/125 (at 35mm) to 56/184 (at 105mm)
- Flash coverage: Automatic 24 to 105 millimeters zoom, 14/17 millimeters with built-in wide flash adapter, 14 millimeters with diffusion dome SW-10H
- Bounce capability: Flash head tilts down to -7 degrees or up to 90 degrees, flash head rotates horizontally 180 degrees to the left or 90 degrees to the right
- Power switch: On/off button provided
- Film speed range: ISO 25 to 1,000
- Minimum recycling time: Approximately 2.9 seconds, Manual (M), AA size Ni-MH batteries, with quick recycle battery Pack SD-800; approximately 6 seconds Manual (M) AA-size alkaline batteries
- Minimum number of flashes: Approximately 130 (alkaline batteries)
- Power source: Four 1.5V (AA size alkaline), AA (AA size NiCd) or AA size lithium batteries, quick recycle battery pack; SD-800 holds a fifth AA size battery for faster power recycling; DC unit SD-7 (optional); battery pack SD-8A (optional)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.8 x 5.1 x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 12.3 ounces
No Video Available for this product.