You are here:
Nikon R1C1 wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
Nikon's R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System, featuring two SB-R200 Speedlights, delivers superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility. The included SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander enables use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs without built-in Speedlights.
The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander also extends close-up control flexibility when used with select i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights. Supporting Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS) with Nikon's exclusive i-TTL (intelligent-TTL) flash technology, the R1C1 system offers sophisticated lighting possibilities with remarkable accuracy.
The system includes all of the components necessary to make close-up lighting easy. For those already enjoying the Creative Lighting System with the SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights, the SU-800 Commander and SB-R200 Speedlight can be purchased as individual items to implement into an existing lighting kit.
The SU-800 eliminates the need for a Master SB-800 unit on camera and can command up to three groups of Speedlights (A, B and C), while the SB-R200 is a impressive remote Speedlight that can be used in a variety of creative lighting schemes with or without the SB-800 and SB-600.
Note:The CR-123A batteries required to power the unit are not included in the rental. These can be found at any major Photo or Electronics chain store
Rental Package Includes: (2) SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights; SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander; SX-1 Attachment Ring; SS-MS1 Close-Up Speedlight Kit Case; (2) SS-R200 Soft Case; SS-SU800 Soft Case; SS-SX1 Soft Case; SG-31R IR Panel for Built-In Flash; SW-C1 Flexible Arm Clip; (2) SW-11 Extreme Close-Up Positioning Adapter; SW-12 Diffuser; SY-1-52 52mm Adapter Ring; SY-1-62 62mm Adapter Ring; SY-1-67 67mm Adapter Ring; SY-1-72 72mm Adapter Ring; SY-1-77 77mm Adapter Ring
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options
- For use with use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs without built-in Speedlights including D2X, D2HS, D2H and F6. Included SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides additional functionality with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
- Wireless control convenience
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated
- Features and includes two SB-R200 Speedlights and the SU-800 Wireless Speedligh tCommander
- Up to three remote Groups and four Channels consisting of two SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be arranged to enable creative lighting from the left, right, above or below the subject
- Settings are easily confirmed on the SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander's LCD panel
- SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances
- Flash compensation or Flash ratio control for desired lighting effects
- SX-1 Master Attachment Ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off camera), up to four (on camera)
- SB-800 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras)
Electronic construction: Wireless remote flash unit with Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
Guide number: 10/33 (ISO 100, m/ft.), 14/46 (ISO 200, m/ft.)
Angle of coverage: (78° horizontal, 60° vertical)
Flash modes: i-TTL, D-TTL, TTL (film-based cameras), M (manual)
Recycling time: 6 seconds or less
Number of flashes: Approximately 290
Bounce capability: Flash head tilts down (toward optical axis) to 60° with stops at every 15°, and up
(away from optical axis) to 45° with stops at every 15°
Flash duration: Approximately 600 ¬s
Mounting foot: Dedicated shoe for SX-1 Attachment Ring or AS-20 Speedlight Stand
Target light: White LED
Power source: One 3V CR123A lithium battery
Dimensions (WxHxD): Approximately 80 mmx—75 mm x 55 mm - 3.1" x— 3.0" x— 2.2"
Weight Not Specified by Manufacturer
SU-800 Wireless Commander Specifications
Transmission mode: Infrared communication
Transmission range: SB-800/SB-600: approximately 20 m (66 ft.) SB-R200: approximately 4 m (13 ft.) along the optical axis
Number of channels: Four
Number of groups: Three
Number of transmissions: Approximately 1,200
Transmission interval: Approximately 1 second
Transmission wavelength: 800 - 1,000 nm
Flash coverage: Approximately 78 degrees horizontal and 60 degrees vertical
Display: LCD, ready light
AF-assist illuminator range: Approximately 10 m (33 ft.) at center area using a 50mm f/1.8 lens
Power source: One 3V CR123A lithium battery
Weight: Approximately 160 g (5.6 oz.)
Dimensions (W x H x D): Approximately 68 x 96 x 58 mm (2.7 x 3.8 x 2.3 in.)